I made Instant Pot Lasagna and I am just going to say it is way less time consuming to make with the Instant Pot.
1 lb ground beef
8 oz cottage cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese – divided in half
1 cup an Italian cheese blend
Salt and Pepper to taste
No-boil lasagna noodles
1 jar pasta sauce
1) Brown the ground beef. I did mine in a separate frying pan.
2) Mix the cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian cheese blend, Italian spices and egg together.
3) Spray Springform pan with pam
4) Line the bottom of pan with no-boil lasagna noodles
5) Cover noodles with pasta sauce
6) Add a layer of ground beef
7) Add a layer of cheese
8) Repeat two more times
9) Place trivet into the Instant Pot pot and add 1 ½ cups of water.
10) Cover the lasagna with tinfoil and use a tinfoil sling to lift lasagna into the pot
11) Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes with a no pressure release for 10 minutes
12) Broil in oven after to brown cheese
I hated making lasagna before as I found it tedious and very time consuming. This was so easy and took WAY less time to prep.
I think it would be yummy to substitute the no-boil noodles for zoodles.